Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Bee

Eh, I haven't written in forever. Maybe because with IB I have been wayyy too busy. I like it though. The problem is, I'm getting moody again. People are annoying me and I'm just ignoring them. I'm tired of being at my house...I wish I could go out. I NEED A JOB! I don't want to go off to a restaurant tho...I want a cool, fun job. My mom keeps pushing for Luby's...but my step works there-- NO thanks.

Soo yeah. While riding the bus today I got to thinking...part of convincing the Sophomores to join IB is by telling them how it is hard, but worth it. Part of advising the Juniors is by telling them to NOT PROCRASTINATE AND DO THEIR WORK...;however, I was thinking a lot. Why not tell them that yeah, do procrastinate and think you can do it...you'll fall on your face and learn a good lesson, but in the end...IB teaches you a lot.

which got me thinking that when I have children, I will try to guide them but NEVER keep them from making mistakes. I think making mistakes is what has taught me how to do things right. Why tell children what to do if they'll end up trying what they want anyways?

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever check out my post about your dress? There was 4 comments on it; just letting you know :D

    ReplyDelete